Livestream plays god is a prototype that creates a world procedurally, fills this world with a living population that grows and shrinks due to environmental circumstances. The game incorporates a connection to a Twitch extension that lets the chat modify environmental parameters to optimally let the population grow even more. Furthermore the agents learn how to optimally behave in this world via Q-learning.
The game was coded in UE4 primarily in C++.
- Daniel Dietrich - 3D Art Design
- Dominik Hackl - Procedural World Programming
- Gabriel Mittermair - 3D Art Design
- Johannes Lugstein - Simulation Programming
- Lukas Paul - Simulation Programming
- Michael Klammer - 2D Art Design & Concept
- Michael Rieger - Twitch Extension & Integration
- Nathan Grinzinger - UI Programming
- Wolfram Weingartner - Q-learning